Saturday, December 12, 2009

Touch Screen Failure Toshiba IPod Touch 2G Failure?

IPod Touch 2G Failure? - touch screen failure toshiba

Tan, I decided that my 2G with the new firmware 3.2 upgrade. but my touch has a lot of his time to "save", so I decided to return to the Settings button that approves everything, including the establishment of an MP3 file. However, when I went to activate it, not stayed in the apple-logo screen appears on my computer. After a while, touch screen flashes white for a second, is black and the logo screen comes back after some time finally ran the battery life is empty and is in the red battery indicator. I will not even load until you imagine what they can do. Can someone help me with this problem?

PS: I do not want to send to Apple.

2 comments:

budzyboy... said...

This is the best solution. Keep your home and power buttons for 30 seconds (or until the Apple logo appears). If you do not need to reboot then put it in DFU mode.
Here are the steps for DFU.
1.Plug your iPod touch to your computer
ITunes 2.Open
3.Hold home and power button for 15-20 seconds.
4. Release the power button and hold the start button
5. iTunes now displays a window found, said a device in recovery mode.
6.Restore your iPod Touch.

I Hope I helped

misshear... said...

Yes, it has done so here is me what I did was a kind of trick, but here are the steps are ...
1.Find box and receita
2.Put iPod in the box (provided with all devices)
Top 3.Type Close
4.put Apple iPod in a bag at Walmart
Back to 5.Take to Wal-Mart (reciet)
6.tell the lady, "does the iPod, but do not want this kind momney Can I use my back?".

Post a Comment