Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pentax K1000 35mm Camera Am I Manually Focusing My Camera To Match My Eyesight?

Am I manually focusing my camera to match my eyesight? - pentax k1000 35mm camera

I'm nearsighted. My left eye -1.00 and my right eye is 1.25.
I have photos of the day with my Pentax K1000 (35mm SLR), when I realized that I was not always my contacts.
My question is if I make myself especially my goal today to recordings, I was concentrated in order to comply with my short-sightedness and vision of the poor in general? Or my pictures come from the same as if I my contacts, anyway? I fear they will be blurred.

1 comments:

FotoZ 4 FX said...

If an image is in focus in a Nikon ... green light (or reasonable facsimile message) away.

I hope that his Pentax ... Please wait ... I have a ...

This is a Pentax ME Super film and a split-screen focus is not on your sight, but the alignment of the division of matter.

Incidentally, the lens of a Pentax praise.
.

Post a Comment